To find out what your home is worth, please contact the Mark Siwiec Team by clicking on the button below.
What we deliver
If you've ever bought or sold a home before, you know it can be an incredibly stressful and sometimes difficult process. Our goal is to help alleviate that stress and inconvenience by selling your home for top dollar, in as little time and with as little disruption to your life as possible. We’re incredibly successful in doing so for two important reasons:
1. We’re very aggressive on your behalf.
2. We’re brutally honest—but will do so respectfully, and with a smile.
We deliver the following services on your behalf:
- Tour your home and run comparable sales to determine the appropriate list price. We will not provide you with overly optimistic or inflated numbers to impress you in the hopes of securing your listing. Ultimately, you will have the final say. Our job is simply to provide honest guidance to help you!
- If necessary, we will make recommendations about repair work or staging.
- Your home will be photographed by a professional with a high definition camera.
- We will print and distribute a professionally produced brochure on high-quality card stock.
- An e-mail, with color photos and text, will be sent to several hundred local REALTORS.
- We will reverse-prospect on your behalf - finding agents who have buyers looking to purchase a home similar to yours.
- A post sign will be installed on your front lawn. When a buyer calls the number on the sign, the system will automatically capture and send their phone number to a member of our team, who will promptly call to follow up.
- Just-Listed postcards will be sent to your neighborhood.
- Your home will appear on HowardHanna.com, Realtor.com, HomesteadNet.com, Zillow.com, and Trulia.com.
- If you would like, we will host a Broker's Open on your behalf.
- A color ad will run in the Democrat & Chronicle every other Saturday until your home is sold.
- Where and when appropriate, we will host an Open House on your behalf.