To find out what your home is worth, please contact the Mark Siwiec Team by clicking on the button below.
What we deliver
If you've ever bought or sold a home before, you know it can be an incredibly stressful and sometimes difficult process. Our goal is to help alleviate that stress and inconvenience by selling your home for top dollar, in as little time and with as little disruption to your life as possible. We’re incredibly successful in doing so for two important reasons:
1. We’re very aggressive on your behalf.
2. We’re brutally honest—but will do so respectfully, and with a smile.
We deliver the following services on your behalf:
- Tour your home and run comparable sales to determine the appropriate list price. Ultimately, you will decide what price will be attributed to your listing. Our job is to provide honest guidance to help you. We do not provide you with overly optimistic or inflated numbers to impress you so that we secure your listing.
- If necessary, we will make recommendations about repair work or staging.
- Your home will be photographed by a professional with a high-definition camera.
- A professionally produced fact sheet on high-quality card stock will be printed and distributed to a customized list of real estate agents.
- An email, with color photos and text, will be sent to several hundred local Realtors.
- We will reverse-prospect on your behalf, trying to find agents who have buyers looking to buy a house similar to yours.
- A post sign will be installed on your front lawn. If a prospective buyer calls and listens to our automated teller describe your home, the system will capture the buyer’s phone number through caller ID. This number is immediately text messaged to a member of our team who will promptly call the prospective buyer to follow up.
- Just-listed postcards will be sent to your neighborhood.
- Your home will be multiple listed.
- Your home will appear on HowardHanna.com, realtor.com, homesteadnet.com and more than 700 other real estate websites.
- If you would like, we will list your property on both Trulia and Zillow.
- If you would like, we will host a broker’s open house on your behalf.
- A color ad will run in the Democrat and Chronicle every other Saturday until your home is sold.
- Where and when appropriate, we will host an open house on your behalf, which is a great way to market your home.
- We will register your home with Centralized Showing Services.
- I will personally call you once a week to discuss our marketing efforts, the buyer’s responses, and your thoughts and concerns.
- I will personally negotiate any offer that is presented to us.
- Our transaction coordinator will shepherd your sale through to closing, ensuring that things move forward more quickly and with fewer mistakes.