Since 1991, the formula for Mark’s success has been based on three simple tenets: honesty, persistence and an unparalleled commitment to his clients. Whether a first-time homebuyer or a lifelong owner seeking to make a change, you’ll benefit from Mark’s proven sales record, smart negotiating skills and more than 27 years of Rochester real estate experience.
Mark and his team of thirteen full-time real estate professionals are here to see both buyers and sellers through the complete sales process. From the initial phone call to the day of closing and beyond, Mark and his team will make the transaction easy, understandable and stress-free. In addition to exceptional marketing and sales strategies tailored specifically to each home, you can expect an unrivaled level of service, with frequent updates and regular communication to ensure that you’ll always feel included in the process. That’s why Mark is consistently ranked Rochester’s #1 agent, with over $63 million in annual sales and more than 78% of his sales based upon referrals.
Along with an uncompromising dedication to his clients, Mark is an active member of the Rochester community and a well-known patron of the arts in the area. A recipient of the prestigious Forty Under 40 award, Mark is also a member of and contributor to several community organizations. These connections not only help ensure a thriving community in which to live, but also provide Mark and his clients an active and dynamic social and professional network—a network that can help put you in touch with key buyers and sellers. Let Mark and his team of dedicated real estate professionals help you find or sell your next home.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Monroe Community College Foundation
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Rochester Police Department Foundation
- Member of the Attorney Grievance Committee - Seventh Judicial District
- Willow Center for Domestic Violence - Development Committee
- Co-chair of the Allendale Columbia 125th Anniversary Gala
- Chair of the MCC Foundation Spring Gala since 2013
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Strong Museum of Play
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Empire State Pride Agenda
Mark and his partner, Duffy Palmer, are committed to financially supporting the following organizations:
- Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra
- Young Women's College Prep Charter School
- Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection
- Memorial Art Gallery
- Wilmot Cancer Center
- Garth Fagan Dance
- Center for Youth
- Society for Chamber Music
- American Heart Association
- Gilda's Club Rochester